If you are an active member of our Armed Forces, you get FREE General Admission Tickets (Proper ID Required)
GA Pre-Sale - $10 (until April 30th) | GA Advance - $15 (until May 24) | GA At The Door - $20 (if available)
VIP Experience Pre-Sale - $75 (until April 30th) | VIP Experience Advance - $85 | VIP Experience At the Door - $100 (if available)
GA Tickets will get you in the gates to enjoy our entertainment lineup and all the fun amenities we have waiting for you. Drinks are purchased separately at the event.
The VIP Experience is the best way to experience the Tampa Bay Margarita Festival. You will have access to the "Grand Marnier VIP Cantina" where you will enjoy UNLIMITED Top Shelf Margaritas in your own private VIP Bar
Contrary to popular beliefs, Downtown Tampa has lots of parking! Hourly parking is available in the Poe Garage (next to park), Sykes Building Garage, and Fort Brooke Garage. Also, street parking meters North of Kennedy Blvd are free on weekends!
On Ashley Street side of the Curtis Hixon Waterfront Park
Margaritas will range from $6 to $8 (Top Shelf)
Craft Margaritas will be $4-$5
Beers will be $5
Water will be $2
Yes, there will be plenty of food trucks at the Festival hosted by the Tampa Bay Food Truck Rally.
- Small Bags and backpacks (subject to search)
- Chairs (low back folding chairs only, no umbrellas)
- Wheelchairs and Medical Scooters
- Handheld Cameras
Sorry, the Tampa Bay Margarita Festival is 21 and up only!
We love our pets! so yes, bring them along!
Please leave the following items at home:
- Alcohol and other beverages
- Glass containers
- Umbrellas and Tents
- Large Chairs
- Wagons, Skateboards, and Segways
- Weapons, illicit drugs, and other contraband
1. The Margarita Gods will not let it rain on our parade (festival) 2. Margaritas will continue to flow rain or shine! 3. In the event of event reschedule, your tickets are valid for that new rescheduled day. No refunds.
YES! Just be sure to keep your wristbands on.